Say “Aloha'' to this dark take on Tiki! The Creepy Cove pattern features a rather lively parrot skeleton, a terrified toucan, and a bat who thinks they’re one of the birds! It also features:
- A pineapple jack-o-lantern
- A tiki mug from the black lagoon
- Some fishing float lanterns with a spider web woven net
- A piranha skeleton and hammerhead shark swim through the design
- The skulls of those who have wronged us
- The mask of a vampire tribe
- Tropical foliage to shade yourself
Inspired by Tiki culture and mid-century modern aesthetics, with a creepy twist! Perfect for Mahaloween, Hulaween or Hallowtiki parties, an actual tropical vacation, or your next escape to your favorite black lagoon!
• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Size: 30″ × 60″ × 0.28″ (76 × 152 × 0.7 cm)
• Printed on one side only
This product is print-on-demand. Please allow 2-7 business days for fulfillment before shipping.
Model Photos by @mackenzielenoraphotography